Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Plastic Injection Molding Molds||OEM:||Acceptable|
|Design Software:||UG,PROE,CADetc.||Delivery Time:||20-60days|
customized spoon product progress plastic injection mould
Following is the basic informations for reference:
|Specification||Depends on customer’s requirements|
plastic pvc pipe fitting mould
As a professional PCV/PP/PPR/ABS fitting mould manufacturer in China, Remo Mould has over 10 years manufacturing experience. We have made different Fittings from 50-260mm with max cavity number. All the moulds meet International standard
1. We own mould department and injection department,we can offer the prototypes,the mould design,mould making and injection production.
2. Our quality,price,after sale services are really competitive.
3. Long service life
4. Direct manufacturer and factory price
5. Iso certified and good guarantee
6. We have strong R&D team and customize design is available, to meet our customer high demands and expectations on products quality and productivity.
7. OEM welcome.
plastic injection mold maker
We can make all kinds of mould as customer’s require,the quotation can be provide based on customer’s drawing or sample.our mould are both excellent in quality and reasonable in price.
|1.Sample/Drawing||We need your detail require clearly.|
|2.Negotiation||Material,cavity,price,delivery time,payment term ,etc.|
|3.Place order||According your own design or choice our design.|
|4.Mould design||We will communicate&Exchange the opinion with you during making drawing|
|5.Tooling mould||After custome approve the mould design will start making mould.|
|6.Mould process||Provide photos for customer show them tooling process|
|7.Sample confirm||Send you sample for confoirm it ,if not satisfied by customer.we modify mould .|
|8.Delivery mould||Delivery mould after customer approve sample and arrange shipment.|
1. Sample, drawing or detailed requirements provided by customer.
2. Quotation, negotiation and mutual communication.
3. Sales Contract/Proforma Invoice with conditions agreed by both, then customer arranges deposit.
4. Mould design and provide 3D drawing or prototype for customer's approval.
5. Mould making.
6. Mould Testing, send samples or photos for customer's approval.
7. Mould modification to customer's satisfaction if trial samples are not approved.
8. Mould delivery or start plastic injection productdion.